Quality and Benefits of Ohio Garage Interiors
Why Choose OGI Garage Design Services?
- Will not peel, even under hot tires
- Slip resistant when wet
- Non-porous. Will not stain or allow salt water to penetrate and deteriorate your concrete
- Easy to clean. Spray with garden hose, mop or sweep
- No tracking of concrete dust into home
- No annual specialized cleaning or re-sealing necessary
- Rated for commercial use
- Low VOC’s. Environmentally friendly
- Ten Year Warranty against peeling or delaminating
- Ten Year Warranty against delaminating, sagging or warping
- One-inch thick shelving to withstand heavy loads
- Steel hardware and “dado joint” and “dove-tail” construction
- Interlocking backs for superior strength and integrity
- Full-extension drawers with stainless steel glides
- Suspended above floor for easy floor cleaning
- Stylish design with hidden stainless steel European hinges
- Sliding doors available
Blending the highest quality service and installation together with state-of-the-art technologies, processes and materials, our products set the benchmark for durability and lasting beauty.
It’s all about Quality
There are a large number of epoxy/polymer floor coatings and some look exactly like ours. Like many other products, the measure of quality goes much deeper than the “looks”.
The difference is in the formulation of the base coats and the top coat. Our floor coating is formulated to meet the specific challenges of the garage environment. Most companies have only one floor coating. We feel that the “one size fits all” approach in concrete coating jeopardizes the integrity of the floor in certain situations. We have several base coats and top coats available to us. This allows us to choose the best combination to deal with variances in concrete hardness and moisture content, floor and air temperature, and humidity.
In addition to a quality product we can assure you a quality installation and excellent service. Unlike most other companies we do not use subcontractors. Our installers are full-time employees who completely understand the technical process of installing polymer floor coatings and sturdy cabinets through daily experience. The point is, in the service-starved industry of “contractors”, we will send out an installation crew with a vested interest to do a quality job.