Ohio Garage Interiors is one of Northeast Ohio’s best companies for garage floor resurfacing and the installation of garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy. Our team of garage flooring professionals can repair and restore any issues with your flooring. We can also install our garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy for enhanced protection against wear and tear and an elevated aesthetic.
Our garage floor polyaspartic epoxy coatings contain a high-performance, hybrid polymer. As a result, it can provide four times more durability than standard epoxy products. Furthermore, it forms a permanent bond with the existing concrete. This bond helps the polyaspartic epoxy protect against various hazards such as mold, mildew, flooding, road salt corrosion, chemicals and more!
In addition, in the event of peeling, delamination or degradation, OGI includes a ten-year warranty!
The Hidden Costs of DIY
Many homeowners will turn to DIY when installing new garage flooring. This has become progressively more popular for people who want to save money on their garage remodeling projects. The central principles of DIY are to cut out the middleman and reduce material costs. The reality, however, is DIY will introduce a significant number of potentially costly issues, which will likely result in more spending than choosing professional installation services.
DIY materials are typically much weaker than high-performance products, and the techniques are not nearly as precise. Weaker materials and less precision mean your floor will degrade quickly and peel frequently. As a result, you will spend extra funds on repetitive, costly maintenance you could avoid with a reputable contractor.
Acquiring service from a proven contractor like Ohio Garage Interiors offers many unique advantages. Our flooring is able to withstand peeling, degradation and various other hazards. Furthermore, you receive the experience and expertise of seasoned garage floor resurfacing and installation contractors.
Professional installation seems to be more expensive, initially. With OGI durability and longevity, however, you receive far greater value. Most importantly, you can prevent damages, avoid costly repairs and save money.
Why Choose OGI?
Ohio Garage Interiors garage floor resurfacing and high-performance polyaspartic epoxy provides many benefits:
- Low Maintenance and Easy to Clean: Our flooring’s superior strength results in lower overall maintenance needs. It also has an impenetrable, non-slip surface, which prevents dust, dirt and stains from settling. This makes cleaning quick, safe and easy! You can clean almost any spill with a simple mopping or vacuuming.
- Durability and Longevity: OGI flooring offers unmatched durability and resistance against various potential hazards. Mold, mildew, flooding, corrosion chemicals, abrasions and road salt are no match for OGI flooring. As a result, your flooring looks better and lasts longer without the need for recurring maintenance.
- Customization: OGI gives you the opportunity to get creative with your new garage flooring. Choose from a variety of solid colors and metallic finishes or customize decorative flake flooring with many shapes, colors, sizes and patterns.
- On-site Inspection & Free Quotes: If you schedule an on-site inspection or send us photos of your garage flooring, we can give a quote free of charge!
- Precision Installation: Many other flooring contractors in Northeast Ohio advertise one-day installation as an attractive convenience. However, this is entirely unnecessary and can result in many unsightly flooring defects. Most notably, one-day installation costs more. OGI, on the other hand, performs a two-day installation with competitive pricing. This allows the flooring materials to properly acclimate, preventing the formation of defects.
- Local Contractors: OGI is proud to be an entirely locally owned and operated Northeast Ohio flooring company, so we never bring in subcontractors. Each OGI customer receives reliable service from a team of genuine OGI contractors who can effectively resurface, repair and install garage flooring.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!
Looking for garage floor resurfacing services in Northeast Ohio? Contact Ohio Garage Interiors today!