Polyaspartic epoxy flooring is the strongest garage flooring option for Ohio home and business owners.
If you are looking to replace or upgrade your garage flooring, install a polyaspartic epoxy floor with Ohio Garage Interiors. We are a leader in garage floor installation services for residential, commercial, and industrial locations in Northeast Ohio. Our polyurea polyaspartic coatings create an impenetrable defense for the underlying concrete, so your garage flooring will look better and last longer without costly maintenance.
OGI offers immense experience in the garage flooring industry, so we can offer coating systems with exceptional quality and strength. We also offer competitive pricing to fit our customers’ budgets. With OGI, you can give your garage flooring the protection it needs without breaking the bank.
The protection your flooring needs
The average garage floor with experience extreme levels of traffic from residents, guests, and vehicles. Ohio flooring is also vulnerable to intense temperatures, humidity, thaw cycles, and other weather conditions. This causes concrete to expand, shrink, crack, and degrade. Additionally, bare concrete is unprotected from dirt, dust, stains, oils, fuels, road salt, chemicals, and various other damaging materials.
A polyaspartic polyurea floor coating can protect the concert from these hazards. These materials are resistant to mold, mildew, flooding, road salt, abrasions, impacts, corrosive chemicals, and more. It also offers impermeability to water, stains, dust, and dust. So, OGI flooring is ideal for Ohio garage environments.
Benefits of a polyaspartic epoxy floor coatings
- The polyaspartic topcoat has a high resistance to impact, abrasion, and hot tires.
- Excellent UV protection that prevents yellowing.
- Fast cure rates allow for next day use of your garage.
- Will not peel or brown under hot tires.
- Applicable in residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Seals in concrete dust, so you cannot track it into your home.
- Removing road salt residue and dirt is easier, making cleaning less of a chore.
- Great slip resistance even when wet.
- Our flooring specialists can restore concrete damage prior to the application of garage floor epoxy.
- A non-porous surface prevents road salt, dirt, food, chemicals, oils, and fuels from staining or absorbing into the floor.
- We offer a 20-year warranty against peeling and delamination.