A Strong and Low-Maintenance Solution
The OGI metallic epoxy garage floor with polyaspartic coating is significantly stronger than the standard epoxy. DIY garage flooring projects typically implement standard epoxy to save money, but standard epoxy is more likely to peel, so it is much less cost-effective than it seems. However, OGI coatings permanently bond to the concrete, providing max protection. We also perform a two-day installation process to allow materials to bond and adjust properly. Rather than rushing your project and risking future problems, we work to ensure your flooring is installed properly the first time.
Our metallic polyaspartic epoxy floor coatings are also incredibly easy to clean. All it takes is a simple mopping, vacuuming, or hosing down for a squeaky-clean garage floor. Also, dirt, debris and stains cannot penetrate the surface of the coating, so you don’t have to worry about permanent damage.
In addition to strength and lower maintenance needs, OGI coatings offer other advantages:
- UV Resistance
- Slip Resistance
- 20-year warranty against peeling and delaminating
- Countless options for flake patterns, colors and sizes for personal customization
With OGI, you get the perfect floor for your garage and your preferred aesthetic.
Why Choose OGI Metallic Epoxy Floor with Polyaspartic Coating?
When you choose OGI, you get the perks of working with established and reliable products:
- Withstanding Ohio Weather: Living in Ohio means your garage experiences particularly harsh weather, especially in the summer and winter. Hot tire pickup and road salt are dangerous for concrete garage flooring. However, OGI metallic epoxy floor with polyaspartic coating can defend against all environmental threats with ease.
- Easy Cleaning: The non-porous, slip-resistant finish of our floor coatings makes cleaning a breeze. You can get the job done in no time with a simple mopping, vacuuming, or hosing down of your garage floor.
- No Bait and Switch Pricing: Honest pricing is an important part of our process. We want our customers to always know what they will be paying before beginning a project, so we send one of our experts to your home to provide you with a free quote.
- No Subcontractors: We are a locally owned and operated company. Therefore, you always know who is coming to your home. We will never use subcontractors to finish our projects, so you always get the best customer service and craftsmanship.