Benefits of Metallic Epoxy Floor with Polyaspartic Top Coat
OGI metallic epoxy flooring with polyaspartic top coat offers much higher levels of strength than standard epoxy and other flooring products. Many homeowners turn to DIY to install new garage flooring. The common misconception is that DIY both cuts out the middleman and also lowers material cost. However, the products and techniques used in DIY are far weaker and less effective. As a result, your flooring will peel and delaminate more often, pushing you to perform repetitive, costly repairs to maintain your flooring. Although DIY may seem cheaper initially, it will cost you much more time and money than flooring installation from a proven contractor.
Choosing a reputable garage remodeling company like OGI means you receive superior products and installation methods. OGI metallic epoxy flooring with polyaspartic top coat forms a strong, permanent bond with the underlying concrete, so your flooring has an impenetrable defense against various hazards. This also makes cleaning quick and easy. Stains, dirt, dust and other debris cannot penetrate the surface of OGI flooring, so any mess can be cleaned with a simple vacuuming or mopping.
Furthermore, OGI performs a much more thorough installation than our competitors. Rather than rushing your installation in a single day, we perform a two-day installation process. As a result, the flooring materials have enough time to adjust to your garage’s unique environment, avoiding the formation of defects and increasing the lifespan of your flooring.
In addition to superior quality, customers of OGI can customize their flooring to suit their stylistic preferences. Choose from a wide variety of color options to personalize your garage’s new metallic polyaspartic epoxy floor.
Why Choose OGI Metallic Epoxy with Polyaspartic Top Coat?
- Low Maintenance Requirements: OGI flooring requires much less maintenance than DIY flooring. This flooring forms an impenetrable, non-slip surface to prevent dust and dirt from settling into the flooring. Non-slip also means cleaning is much safer. You can clean nearly any mess or spill with a quick mopping or vacuuming without worrying about slipping.
- Durability and Longevity: OGI flooring will protect the underlying concrete from mold, mildew, flooding, road salt, chemicals, abrasions and many other potential hazards! As a result, your flooring will last longer and maintain its visual appeal without the need for excessive repairs.
- Customization: Choose from a wide variety of colors and receive flooring that best suits your personal tastes.
- On-site Inspection & Free Quotes: Schedule an on-site inspection with us, and we can give you a free quote!
- Local Contractors: OGI takes pride in being an entirely locally owned and operated company, so we never use subcontractors to finish remodeling projects. OGI customers always receive service from genuine OGI interior designers.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!