The Dangers of Natural Stone Flooring
Misleading ads for natural stone flooring make many attractive and enticing claims. However, these ads only give an inflated, inaccurate representation of natural stone. In advertisements, natural stone is portrayed as a durable, low-maintenance flooring option. They also offer a low price of $0.99/square foot! Who could resist the potential savings? This pricing, however, is far from reality. There is a myriad of hidden costs that natural stone flooring brings along with it:
- Preparation and installation tack on substantial costs to the square footage.
- The texture of natural stone results in higher maintenance costs.
- Many garage flooring companies threaten customers with loss of warranty if they do not pay for expensive, professional cleaning annually.
- Mold and mildew buildup is common with natural stone, increasing repair needs even further.
- Ohio’s inclement weather increases the likelihood of costly maintenance.
- Cleaning is difficult and time-consuming.
Why Choose Sealed Polyaspartic Epoxy Flooring?
Sealed polyaspartic epoxy flooring is a much more cost-effective option in comparison to natural stone. OGI polyaspartic epoxy flooring provides unparalleled durability in even the most intense conditions. As a result, maintenance and repair costs are significantly lower than natural stone flooring. Furthermore, OGI sealed polyaspartic epoxy flooring offers extensive lifespans and multi-year warranties to ensure you get the most for your money. The following lists some of the benefits customers receive with sealed polyaspartic epoxy flooring.
Advantages of OGI Sealed Epoxy Flooring
- Easy Cleaning: OGI polyaspartic epoxy flooring is non-porous and textured, preventing both moisture buildup and slipping. Dirt cannot penetrate the floor’s surface, so cleaning your garage floor is a breeze. A simple vacuuming and mopping will do the trick.
- Withstanding Ohio Weather: Ohio homeowners are well aware of Ohio’s intense weather conditions. With the blistering summer heat and road salt in the cold winters, natural stone flooring just isn’t enough. Our polyaspartic epoxy flooring protects against peeling, corrosion from road salt, hot tire pickup, and other forms of wear and tear. With OGI, you receive a garage floor that will last you up to 15 years.
- No Bait and Switch Pricing: Ohio Garage Interiors values honest pricing and customer service, so our customers always know exactly what they are paying. Before beginning your project, we will send one of our garage remodeling experts to give you a free quote.
- A Locally-Owned and Operated Company: OGI is locally-owned and operated by professional garage designers. We never hire subcontractors to complete our projects for us, so our customers always know who is working on their home.
Get the most for your money by installing sealed polyaspartic epoxy flooring with Ohio Garage Interiors! Contact us today, so we can begin your garage remodeling project.