Nature Stone vs. Sealed Epoxy Flooring
It is a common misconception that nature stone flooring is the most cost-effective garage flooring option. Nature stone brings many disadvantages along with it, especially in comparison to sealed epoxy flooring. Many choose nature stone in pursuit of an inexpensive, convenient garage flooring solution; however, nature stone flooring accrues significant costs over time and requires constant cleaning and maintenance. Here at Ohio Garage Interiors, we offer superior garage flooring solutions with our sealed epoxy flooring installation services. Sealed epoxy flooring provides invaluable durability and functionality along with a beautiful visual flair, so you always get your money’s worth. Furthermore, customers can choose from a diverse variety of customization options to pick flooring that best suits their tastes. Contact Ohio Garage Interiors today, and we can send one of our garage design experts to give you a free quote.
The Dangers of Nature Stone Flooring
Misleading ads for nature stone flooring make many attractive and enticing claims. However, these ads only give an inflated, inaccurate representation of nature stone. In advertisements, nature stone is portrayed as a durable, low-maintenance flooring option. They also offer a low price of $0.99/square foot! Who could resist the potential savings? This pricing, however, is far from reality. There are a myriad of hidden costs that nature stone flooring brings along with it:
- Preparation and installation tack on substantial costs to the square footage.
- The texture of nature stone results in higher maintenance cost.
- Many garage flooring companies threaten customers with loss of warranty if they do not pay for expensive, professional cleaning annually.
- Mold and mildew buildup is common with nature stone, increasing repair needs even further.
- Ohio’s inclement weather increases the likelihood of costly maintenance.
- Cleaning is difficult and time-consuming.
Why Choose Sealed Epoxy Flooring?
Sealed epoxy flooring is a much more cost-effective option in comparison to nature stone. OGI epoxy flooring provides unparalleled durability in even the most intense conditions. As a result, maintenance and repair costs are significantly lower than nature stone flooring. Furthermore, OGI sealed epoxy flooring offers extensive lifespans and multi-year warranties to ensure you get the most for your money. The following lists some of the benefits customers receive with sealed epoxy flooring:
Advantages of OGI Sealed Epoxy Flooring
- Easy Cleaning: OGI epoxy flooring is non-porous and textured, preventing both moisture buildup and slipping. Dirt cannot penetrate the floor’s surface, so cleaning your garage floor is a breeze. A simple vacuuming and mopping will do the trick.
- Withstanding Ohio Weather: Ohio homeowners are well aware of Ohio’s intense weather conditions. With blistering summer heat and road salt in the cold winters, nature stone flooring just isn’t enough. Our epoxy flooring protects against peeling, corrosion from road salt, hot tire pickup, and other forms of wear and tear. With OGI, you receive a garage floor that will last you up to 15 years.
- No Bait and Switch Pricing: Ohio Garage Interiors values honest pricing and customer service, so our customers always know exactly what they are paying. Before beginning your project, we will send one of our garage remodeling experts to give you a free quote.
- A Locally-Owned and Operated Company: OGI is a locally-owned and operated by professional garage designers. We never hire subcontractors to complete our projects for us, so our customers always know who is working on their home.
Get the most for your money by installing sealed epoxy flooring with Ohio Garage Interiors! Contact us today, so we can begin your garage remodeling project.