One Day vs. Two Day Installation
High-quality compounds take time to cure, so offering one-day installation will inevitably lead to defects. OGI flooring involves a high-strength epoxy with a polyaspartic topcoat. Epoxy tends to have a negative connotation.
However, OGI polyaspartic epoxy is ideal for concrete garage flooring. Our polyaspartic epoxy bonds permanently with far better adhesion than other epoxy paints and concrete sealers.
Ohio Garage Interiors works to install garage flooring the right way. Therefore, we perform a two-day installation rather than rushing the installation in a single day. Two-day installation of garage floor coatings is markedly more effective than a one-day installation. It is also much cheaper while offering greater overall value.
Performing the installation over the course of two days allows the materials to adjust to your garage’s environment and cure properly. A one-day installation skips this adjustment period, risking various unsightly defects including peeling, warping, delamination and more. Even the slightest difference in your garage’s environment can result in significant differences in the materials’ reactions. OGI performs a two-day installation so you receive beautiful new flooring without the risk of defects and costly maintenance.
Ohio Garage Interiors works to offer the most precision in garage flooring installation services, so customers get most out of their time and money. Our dedication to high-quality craftsmanship and customer service ensures you always get the perfect flooring for your garage.
A Durable and Low-Maintenance Garage Flooring Option
Here at OGI, we offer polyaspartic epoxy coatings with an unmatched ability to protect your concrete floors. Our polyaspartic epoxy is far stronger than standard epoxy products, and standard epoxy is much more likely to peel and delaminate. With OGI, however, you receive polyaspartic epoxy that permanently bonds to the concrete.
As a result, your garage flooring receives the ultimate defense against potential hazards like road salt, moisture, flooding and more. Furthermore, less vulnerability to wear and tear means lower maintenance requirements.
Cleaning is also much easier with OGI polyaspartic epoxy flooring. The impermeable surface prevents dirt and debris from penetrating and settling into the flooring. As a result, you can simply vacuum, mop or hose down your flooring to clean virtually any mess or spill.
In addition to strength and low maintenance requirements, OGI flooring is stain-resistant, UV-resistance, slip-resistant and non-toxic. We also provide a 20-year warranty against peeling and delamination for every garage flooring installation.
The Hidden Costs of DIY Garage Flooring Installation
Many homeowners consider DIY garage flooring installation for their new flooring. This method has become increasingly common among Ohio homeowners, so they can cut out the middleman and save money on materials. However, DIY introduces many potential issues and is much more costly than it seems. As a result, you will spend more money on maintenance and repairs than simply hiring a professional contractor.
The materials involved with DIY flooring installation are significantly weaker than OGI’s high-performance polyaspartic epoxy products. DIY techniques also lack precision in comparison to professional services. Low-quality materials and installation techniques mean the floor will degrade quickly and more often. Therefore, repetitive maintenance will be necessary to maintain DIY flooring.
With a reliable garage flooring installation company like OGI, however, you can install flooring with exceptional durability. Our flooring resists peeling, delamination, mold, mildew, road salt and various other hazards. Most notably, you receive the knowledge and expertise of seasoned garage flooring contractors.
Professional installation may seem expensive at first; however, it offers far more value than other garage flooring options. You also avoid spending extra money on repetitive repairs and maintenance involved with DIY flooring.
Why Choose OGI?
- Low Maintenance and Easy to Clean: Our flooring provides the strength necessary to minimize maintenance requirements. The surface prevents dust, dirt and other harmful materials from reaching the underlying concrete. As a result, cleaning is safe and easy, needing only a quick mopping or vacuuming for nearly any mess.
- Resistance to Wear and Tear: OGI flooring protects from many hazards including mold, mildew, flooding, road salt, corrosive chemicals, abrasions and more. Thus, your flooring will look better and last much longer without recurring maintenance.
- Customization: OGI also gives you the opportunity to personalize your new garage flooring. Customers can choose from a diverse catalog of solid colors and metallic finishes or customize a decorative flake system.
- On-site Inspection & Free Quotes: Schedule an in-home inspection or email us photos of your flooring and receive a quote free of charge!
- Local Contractors: OGI is a completely locally owned and operated company, so we never use subcontractors to install flooring. Hiring OGI means you will receive reliable and precise service directly from OGI contractors.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!
If you are looking for garage flooring installation services in Northeast Ohio, contact Ohio Garage Interiors today!