OGI polyaspartic epoxy floor coatings
There are various products and techniques available for installing flooring and protecting garage concrete. However, if you are looking to minimize maintenance and install the best protection for your concrete flooring, OGI polyaspartic epoxy floor coatings are the ideal solution.
Polyaspartic garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy
OGI polyaspartic garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy is a high-strength coating material with exceptional durability. In fact, it protects your flooring from a wide variety of hazards. As a result, your flooring looks better and lasts longer.
Our garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy also creates a permanent bond with the existing concrete. This forms an impenetrable surface that protects against mold, mildew, flooding, road salt, corrosive chemicals and many other forms of wear and tear. Furthermore, polyaspartic epoxy offers impermeability for dirt, dust, debris and water.
In addition, OGI contractors add a custom decorative flake system to these coatings. So, our customers can create a unique style for their flooring that minimizes the visibility of dirt and dust. OGI garage floor coatings are the ideal solution to ensure your flooring lasts for years.
Why Choose OGI? | Garage Floor Maintenance
Ohio Garage Interiors high-performance garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy provides many benefits:
- Quick and Easy Cleaning: OGI flooring’s impermeable, high-strength surface not only offers superior protection, but it also prevents dust, dirt and stains from sinking into the floor. As a result, cleaning is quicker, easier and safer! You can clean up nearly any mess with a quick mopping or vacuuming.
- Durability and Longevity: OGI polyaspartic epoxy protects against various hazards including mold, mildew, flooding, corrosion chemicals, abrasions and road salt, so your flooring lasts longer without needing recurring repairs.
- Customization: OGI gives our customers a chance to get creative with your new flooring. Select from a variety of solid color and metallic finishes, or you can customize your own decorative flake system with various colors, shapes, sizes and patterns.
- On-site Inspection & Free Quotes: Setup an in-home inspection or send us photos of your garage flooring, and we can give a free quote!
- Precision Installation: Other Northeast Ohio garage flooring contractors perform one-day installations. They advertise one-day services as a convenience. However, these installations can result in many unsightly flooring issues. One-day installations also cost significantly more. Ohio Garage Interiors performs a two-day installation, so we can offer competitive pricing and higher precision. Two-day installations give the materials time to properly cure and adjust. As a result, you can avoid the formation of defects and, in turn, expensive repairs.
- Local Contractors: OGI is a locally owned and operated contractor in Northeast Ohio, so we never use subcontractors. Every OGI client receives garage flooring services from a team of expert OGI contractors with immense experience in garage flooring maintenance, repair, installation and replacement.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!
If you are looking for garage floor maintenance, replacement or installation services, contact Ohio Garage Interiors today!
So far we have talked about how resilient our polyaspartic flooring is, how easy it is to maintain, and how you will not need to make any garage flooring repairs for at least 20 years after our installation is complete. If you recently had a natural stone epoxy flooring installed in your garage, you might be green with envy at this point.
Almost everything that translates as an advantage with our polyaspartic flooring is a disadvantage for natural stone epoxy. Polyaspartic flooring is impervious to Northeast Ohio weather, however, the porous material that natural stone epoxy is made of soaks in moisture and cracks under the strain of constant weather changes. While polyaspartic flooring is extremely easy to clean, natural stone epoxy is very hard to clean, and if you do not clean well enough, mildew very quickly forms. It is very difficult to degrade a polyaspartic floor. Natural stone can be broken down by exposure to UV rays, beverage spills, and the elements.
If your current garage is in need of garage floor repairs, you have a lot of options. There are multiple types of flooring and coatings from which to choose. Always make sure you ask about the durability, longevity, and required maintenance of the option you choose, however. What can seem like a good choice at the beginning may be a source of regret in the not too distant future.