Do You Need Flooring Contractors?
Remodeling your garage, basement or other areas of your home is always a weighty investment, so it is important to consider all options before the final decision. Ohio Garage Interiors offers the value of both high-performance products and a precise, thorough installation process. We also have the versatility to install flooring for commercial applications. Furthermore, our garage floor epoxy has the durability to withstand intense industrial conditions.
However, you might still be wondering whether you need to hire a flooring contractor. Why do you need to spend money on a flooring installation company when DIY is an option?
DIY is a common choice for those who are looking to save money, and it is entirely valid. Those who choose DIY are typically looking to reduce initial costs for materials and services. Most DIY projects, however, utilize standard epoxy products. These products are not only lower in price but also lower in quality. They will peel and delaminate much more quickly and frequently than high-strength epoxy. As a result, you end up losing more money in repairs.
Ohio garage Interiors uses only the strongest available materials for garage flooring epoxy systems. Our flooring can protect against virtually any hazards in a harsh garage environment. These materials can resist the pressures of industrial machinery, so protecting your garage is a breeze. Initial prices for professional installation may seem higher, but you receive more overall value with higher quality materials and more precise installation. Furthermore, you receive the knowledge and expertise of seasoned garage remodeling contractors. As a result, you receive flooring that will last for many years and save money on the repairs and maintenance you would need with DIY.
OGI Garage Flooring Features
- High Quality
- Strong & Flexible
- UV Resistant
- Easy Maintenance
Advantages of OGI Garage Floor Epoxy
- Quick and Easy Maintenance: OGI garage floor epoxy has a slip-resistant, impermeable finish for improved protection and easier cleaning. Stains and dirt cannot sink into the flooring, so a quick mopping or vacuuming can handle any mess.
- Superior Strength: Our garage floor epoxy offers unmatched protection for your underlying concrete floor. With OGI flooring, hazards such as mold, mildew, flooding, hot tire pickup and road salt corrosion are a non-issue. We have designed our flooring to work in intense industrial situations, so it can protect your garage floor with ease.
- Customization: Get creative with your new flooring! Choose from our many solid color options or customizing our decorative flake floor system to suit your tastes.
- Free Quotes: Schedule an in-home inspection or send in photos for a quote free of charge.
- Locally Owned and Operated: We take pride in being an entirely locally owned and operated company. Thus, we will never bring in subcontractors to finish projects. You will always receive services from genuine OGI contractors. As a result, we can ensure you get the finest craftsmanship and customer service.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!
Installing epoxy floor systems with OGI also means you receive superior service. Precision is crucial for all epoxy garage floor coating projects, so we put a focus on properly prepping materials. We perform a two-day installation for garage flooring. The materials need this time to adjust to your home’s environment and expand or contract accordingly. Many contractors will forgo this period to rush the installation in a single day. As a result, the flooring materials begin to exhibit defects post-installation, which require costly repairs. Here at OGI, however, we avoid these issues by taking extra time to be more thorough. Rather than rushing the project in a single day, we will give you the precision installation you need.
Residential Garage Floor Epoxy Prices
When searching for Garage Floor Epoxy Companies Near Me, our residential clients have many options for their new garage flooring system. Our epoxy without polymer costs $3 per square foot. DecoFlake systems cost $6.25 to $7 per square foot depending on the size of your garage. OGI offers variety so you can get creative with your new garage flooring.
Additional charges may apply for some custom options.