Commercial Epoxy Floor Coating | Creating Safe Environments for Employees and Customers
Could your business benefit from the installation of OGI’s commercial epoxy floor coating? Is your current flooring unprotected concrete? If so chances are it has a crack or two running through it somewhere. Most people don’t pay attention to their commercial flooring, that is until an accident happens. These seemingly harmless cracks will keep growing, posing a tripping hazard to the constant foot traffic of employees and customers.
Concrete is a porous surface, overlooked and unreliable while even the smallest cracks and voids can create issues such as bacteria growth, gathering spots for debris and dust, mold and mildew. Additional hazards could be the absorption of pollutants, ground contamination’s which creates potential hazards for employees and eventually costly repairs. Deep cracks can create even larger issues. With the exposed edges then become more prone to spalling, even more so if forklifts or transport vehicles are an essential part of workday productivity.
Commercial – Grade Flooring | Durable | Longevity
Protecting your commercial or industrial flooring from the abuse of its environment is one of the best investments your business will make. Regardless of your industry, your flooring will endure constant heavy foot traffic, forklifts, or transport vehicles. All of which can track in contaminants such as debris and rocks either by shoes or tires. Commercial – grade flooring provides a seamless, easy to clean, and durable finish that protects the underlying substrate from this everyday damage.
Reflective Finish | Enhancing Brightness | High-Performance
Our commercial epoxy floor coating not only creates a safe environment for employees and customers but it also creates an appealing aesthetic with its reflective finish. Benefits of installing commercial epoxy floor coating in your commercial property:
- Safety – Seamless finish (no cracks or chips posing a tripping hazard) – resistant to slippage and enhances visibility.
- Durability – Lasts longer, and withstands everyday abuse, resisting wear and decay of unprotected concrete.
- Resistance – Highly resistant to its environment -withstands exposure to potent stains, chemicals, water, and heat.
- Low maintenance – Sealed and non-porous provides quick clean up for spills and easy to maintain.
- Aesthetic – Bright and professional-looking creating a great first impression, as well as improving lighting due to reflection.
- Affordability – The longevity and cost per square foot, and the fact that it can be applied directly to concrete outweighs the installation cost of other types of flooring.
- Variety – Diverse array of colors and patterns to choose from and can accommodate your business specific style with patterns or designs.
- Vehicle Maintenance Reduced – Reduces wear and tear on vehicles employed in the facility which reduces the maintenance needed on them.
Unsure of how to approach the ideal of commercial flooring or what type would best accommodate your business? Call today for an on-site consultation. One of our team members will assist you in choosing the best fit for your requirements.