Epoxy Basement Floor Installation | Ohio Garage Interiors
Looking to start remodeling your unfinished basement or install a new epoxy basement floor? Ohio Garage Interiors offers the best in basement flooring solutions. Our epoxy basement floor coating systems provide thorough protection against dirt, debris, stains, mold and more! OGI epoxy offers enough strength to handle even the most intense environmental conditions, including high-traffic industrial applications. Our epoxy also provides higher durability in comparison to standard basement epoxy flooring. Standard products peel and delaminate far more often, costing you more money in repairs. OGI flooring, however, offers unparalleled strength, low maintenance needs, and competitive pricing.
The Ohio climate can be harsh on your flooring, so we design our flooring for high weather resistance. Ohio has frigid winters and hot, humid summers. As a result, moisture, mold, and mildew are particularly common for Ohio basements. OGI epoxy coatings offer thorough protection against moisture buildup, so your basement is safe from mold, mildew, and flooding.
Furthermore, OGI epoxy will permanently bond to the underlying concrete for superior protection. Upon installation, our epoxy becomes completely impermeable, so no dirt or stains can break through the surface of your flooring. Thus, cleaning is much quicker and easier. Performing a quick vacuuming and mopping will have your basement flooring looking good as new.
Contact Ohio Garage Interiors today to learn more about basement floor installation services.
Why Hire Epoxy Floor Installation Specialists?
The options for installing basement flooring are virtually endless. Many will claim DIY projects that implement standard epoxy will save you the most money overall. However, standard epoxy peels and delaminates more quickly and frequently. Therefore, you will be spending more money on maintenance and repairs relative to higher quality epoxy. With OGI epoxy, you receive longer lifespans and protection against peeling, delamination, flooding, and more! In addition to superior products, OGI offers the expertise and knowledge necessary for effective flooring installation. Choosing OGI means you receive both precision and affordability for the installation of your new basement floor.
Advantages of OGI Flooring Installation
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance: Our slip-resistant, impermeable floor coatings protect against dirt and stains, so cleaning is quick and easy.
- Resistant to Mold, Mildew, and Flooding: Ohio basements are vulnerable to moisture buildup, so we design our coatings to protect your basement against mold, mildew, and flooding.
- Thorough Installation Process: Rather than rushing your project in a single day, we perform a 2-day installation process. As a result, the materials have ample time to adjust to your basement’s environment, ensuring you get the highest quality and protection.
- Customization Options: Choose from a variety of solid color coatings or the many colors, shapes, sizes, and patterns for our decorative flakes coatings to fully personalize your basement flooring.
- Straightforward Pricing: We want our customers to always know what they are paying before beginning a project. Thus, we send one of our flooring installation specialists to your home to give you a quote free of charge.
- No Subcontractors: As a locally owned and operated flooring contractor, we take pride in our work, so we never bring in subcontractors to finish our projects. With OGI, you always know who is working on your home, and you always get the finest craftsmanship available.
- Ten-Year Warranty: Receive a ten-year warranty against peeling and delamination after installation.
If you are looking to install a new epoxy basement floor, upgrade your current flooring or start any other home improvement project, contact Ohio Garage Interiors today!