Decoflake Flooring Series by OGI
The Decoflake Flooring System by Sikafloor® is an aesthetic, easy-to-maintain, seamless floor coating. Consisting of a clear hybrid epoxy, multi-colored vinyl chips scatter Decoflake systems for a gorgeous appearance. Then, it is sealed with a transparent or UV stable topcoat. Plus, because of an extensive color palette, Decoflake is extremely customizable.
Decoflake is ideal for garages and high-traffic spaces because of its degree of performance. This high-quality flooring is non-porous and seamless. As a result, it is extremely easy to clean. Additionally, this coating is stain, chemical, and slip resistant! The durable, hybrid polymer is four times stronger and more flexible than standard epoxy. In comparison to DIY epoxy systems, our coating permanently bonds to the cement. This results in a far superior coating that won’t wear through or peel. Sikafloor® Decoflake flooring systems last for years to come!
Ohio Garage Interiors polyaspartic epoxy garage flooring coatings include a ten-year warranty against peeling or delaminating. Decoflake is available in countless flake colors, patterns and size combinations. This is the chance to customize your garage to fit the style of your home!
Why Do You Need a Flooring Installation Company?
Remodeling projects are substantial investments, so it is best to make an informed decision before moving forward. Here at OGI, we offer the value of high-performance polyaspartic epoxy flooring products as well as precision installation service. Furthermore, we have the ability to install flooring in a variety of applications including high-traffic industrial environments.
However, you might not be convinced. Why do you need to hire a flooring contractor? With so many DIY options available, couldn’t you install the flooring yourself?
Going with DIY is certainly a valid option, but it is a process with many more potential issues. The central reason why people choose DIY is the reduction of initial costs. However, this is a common misconception. DIY projects typically implement standard flooring polyaspartic epoxy, so the final product is much more likely to frequently peel and delaminate. Therefore, you end up paying more in repairs than you save in materials with DIY.
Hiring a professional flooring installation company like OGI means you receive the highest quality flooring materials, so your floor has protection against potential damage. The initial costs of professional installation may seem higher, but you receive more value with your investment in superior materials and services. Our flooring is capable of withstanding the pressures of intense industrial environments, so it can protect your garage flooring with ease. Also, you receive the expertise of trained flooring specialists for more precise installation you won’t get with DIY.
OGI flooring polyaspartic epoxy permanently bonds to the concrete, so you receive incredible defense against many different forms of wear and tear while saving more money on repairs. If you want to install new flooring that will last, choose Ohio Garage Interiors.
OGI Garage Flooring Features
- High Quality
- Strong & Flexible
- UV Resistant
- Easy Maintenance
Advantages of OGI Garage Polyaspartic Epoxy Floor
- Quick and Easy Maintenance: Our polyaspartic epoxy flooring forms an impenetrable, non-slip surface as it settles, so cleaning is easier than ever. Dirt and stains cannot set in, requiring only a quick vacuuming or mopping to clean.
- Superior Strength: Our flooring can protect from even the roughest garage environments including road salt corrosion, mold and mildew, flooding, industrial machinery and many more!
- Thorough Installation: Rather than rushing to install your flooring in a single day, we perform a two-day installation process. As a result, the materials have time to adjust to your home’s environment, ensuring unsightly defects will not form in the future.
- Customization: Choose from our solid color or DecoFlake options to personalize your new flooring.
- Free Quotes: Call us to schedule an in-home inspection and receive a quote free of charge.
- Locally Owned and Operated: Being locally owned and operated means we always finish projects internally. We will not hire subcontractors to finish your project, so you always receive the finest craftsmanship from genuine OGI contractors.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!
Garages, Basements, Commercial Flooring & More!
In addition to renovating garage interiors, OGI professionally installs basement and commercial flooring. Because of its weather-resistance, durability, and appearance, OGI flooring is a top choice for basement flooring. Also, this coating is ideal for the rigorous demands of commercial and industrial flooring. Durability, easy maintenance, and aesthetically pleasing, OGI’s polyaspartic epoxy hybrid coating systems are the ideal choice for diverse flooring needs.