Durable and Low-Maintenance
Here at OGI, we offer polyaspartic epoxy coatings for garage floors that are much stronger than standard epoxy products. Many DIY projects employ standard epoxy to save money, but standard epoxy is more likely to peel and delaminate. Our polyaspartic epoxy coatings, however, permanently bond to the concrete for maximum protection. Furthermore, we perform a two-day installation process rather than rushing your project in a single day. This allows the materials to bond to the cement and adjust to your garage’s environment properly.
Cleaning is also much simpler with our polyaspartic epoxy coatings. You can simply vacuum, mop, or spray your flooring down with a hose. Stains and debris will not penetrate the surface of our polyaspartic epoxy, ensuring your flooring is always in pristine condition.
In addition to durability and easy maintenance, OGI polyaspartic epoxy coatings for garage floors are stain-resistant, UV-resistant, slip-resistant, and non-toxic. Polyaspartic epoxy coating installation also comes with a 20-year warranty against peeling and delaminating.
Choose from our countless options for flake colors, sizes, and patterns, and you can pick the perfect floor for your garage.
Why Choose OGI Polyaspartic Epoxy Coatings for Garage Floors?
Installing a polyaspartic epoxy floor system with OGI offers many advantages:
- Low Maintenance and Easy to Clean: OGI flooring offers superior strength, which minimizes overall maintenance requirements. The impermeable surface prevents dust, dirt and stains from settling into your garage flooring. As a result, cleaning is much simpler. Almost any mess or spill can be cleaned with a quick mopping or vacuuming.
- Resistance to Wear and Tear: The strength of OGI flooring also protects from a variety of damaging hazards. Our polyaspartic epoxy flooring protects from mold, mildew, flooding, abrasions, road salt, corrosive chemicals and more! As a result, your new flooring will last longer and look better without needing to perform excessive maintenance.
- Customization: Choosing OGI means you can get creative with your new flooring. Select from our catalog of solid colors and metallic finishes or customize our decorative flake system for a fully personalized flooring system.
- On-site Inspection & Free Quotes: Schedule an on-site inspection or send in photos of your garage flooring, and we can give you a free quote!
- Precision Installation: Other garage flooring contractors in Northeast Ohio will perform one-day installation and advertise it as a major convenience. However, one-day installations are entirely unnecessary and can even result in various flooring defects and issues. One-day installation also costs much more! With OGI, you receive a thorough, two-day installation with competitive pricing. A two-day installation allows the flooring materials to adjust to your garage’s environment, so you can avoid unsightly defects.
- Local Contractors: We are proud to be entirely locally owned and operated. Thus, we will never use subcontractors to complete projects. When you hire OGI, you always receive reliable service from genuine OGI contractors.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!
Residential and Commercial Polyaspartic Epoxy Floor Coating Cost
OGI’s residential customers can choose from a wide variety of flooring options to fulfill both stylistic and functional needs. Our flooring is $3 per square foot for epoxy without polymer. This pricing applies to our garage and basement polyaspartic epoxy flooring systems.
For commercial customers, however, our flooring price can go as low as $2 per square foot depending on the size of the space. Larger spaces mean lower prices.
OGI also offers decorative flake flooring ranging from $6.25 to $7 per square foot depending on the size of the space. A 2-car garage of approximately 400 square feet, for example, costs anywhere between $2,800 to $3,200.
For more customized options, additional charges may apply.
Concrete Restoration & Garage Floor Coating Systems
OGI is one of Northeast Ohio’s leading concrete restoration companies and garage flooring installers. We have a team of seasoned professionals who can repair and restore your flooring with ease. We can then install our high-performance garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy to protect against future wear and tear.
OGI flooring polyaspartic epoxy contains a strong, hybrid polymer. Thus, it offers four times more durability than the standard epoxy. It also creates a permanent bond with the underlying concrete. This bond protects against a variety of hazards including mold, mildew, flooding, corrosive chemicals and more!
Additionally, in the event of peeling or degradation, OGI includes a ten-year warranty!
The Hidden Costs of DIY
Are you considering DIY for your new flooring? DIY has become increasingly popular among homeowners as a method for saving money on garage remodeling. The main goal of DIY is to cut out the middleman while reducing material costs. However, with DIY’s many potential issues, it is much more costly than most initially anticipate. As a result, you spend more than you would with a professional epoxy flooring contractor.
The materials involved with DIY installation are markedly weaker than high-performance, professional products. The techniques are also lacking in precision. Lower quality materials and sub-par installation techniques mean your floor will degrade much more quickly. As a result, you will need to perform costly, recurring repairs to maintain your flooring.
With a reputable garage flooring company, however, you can install flooring with superior durability and longevity. OGI floor resists peeling, degradation, mold, mildew and many other hazards. Furthermore, you receive the advantages of industry knowledge and expertise from professional flooring contractors.
Although professional installation seems expensive at first, it offers far more value. You also avoid the recurring repairs and maintenance you would encounter with DIY flooring, saving you money in the long run.
Avoid Natural Stone Flooring
We advise our customers to avoid natural stone flooring. Many companies advertise natural stone flooring as the most cost-effective flooring choice. However, these advertisements are misleading, inflating the value of natural stone flooring’s alleged advantages.
Although natural stone flooring is portrayed as a strong, low-maintenance option, it is far more costly than it seems. Advertisements will show a 99 cent per square foot price tag, but the true cost of natural stone flooring can be as high as $13 per square foot. It has a variety of hidden costs:
- Preparation and installation tack on substantial costs to the square footage.
- The texture of nature stone results in higher maintenance cost.
- Some garage flooring companies will threaten customers with loss of their warranty if they do not pay for expensive, professional cleaning annually.
- Mold and mildew buildup is common with nature stone, further increasing repair needs.
- Ohio’s inclement weather increases the likelihood of costly maintenance.
- Cleaning is difficult and time-consuming.
If you are looking for garage floor resurfacing, installation or repair in Northeast Ohio, contact Ohio Garage Interiors today!