Why Hire Professional Basement Flooring Contractors?
Finding the best flooring for basement applications can be a difficult task for homeowners. There are nearly endless options to choose from, especially when searching online. DIY options are especially popular for flooring installation. Ohio Garage Interiors is one of the top flooring installation contractors in Northeast Ohio. However, with so many DIY options available, you might be reconsidering hiring a professional contractor. Why pay for professional installation when you could install the flooring yourself? Wouldn’t this be the most cost-effective method?
DIY certainly seems like an effective way to save money on your flooring installation, but it has many hidden costs and pitfalls. Most people use DIY to cut out the middleman and reduce overall material costs. However, the materials used in DIY are much weaker than what you would receive with a professional contractor. As a result, your flooring will peel and degrade quickly and more often, and you will need to perform various repairs to maintain functional flooring. If you hire a professional flooring contractor, you can avoid these repairs and install flooring that lasts.
Ohio Garage Interiors can install basement flooring with unmatched durability, so your flooring will not peel and degrade. Our flooring also protects against a wide variety of potential hazards, keeping your flooring in peak condition for far longer than standard materials. Professional installation seems more expensive initially; however, it offers much more value with stronger materials with longer lifespans, saving you money on maintenance and repairs. Additionally, OGI customers receive service from industry experts with unparalleled experience in basement flooring installation. As a result, you receive flooring that looks great and lasts for years.
OGI Flooring Key Features
- High Quality
- Strong & Flexible
- UV Resistant
- Low Maintenance
OGI Advantages | Best Flooring for Basement
- Resistant to Mold, Mildew, and Flooding: Ohio basements are particularly susceptible to mold, mildew and flooding, so we design our flooring to protect against these hazards as well as foot traffic, stains and impacts. OGI works to give you flooring with superior longevity and durability.
- Low Maintenance and Easy to Clean: OGI flooring is both impermeable and slip-resistant. As a result, spills and stains cannot settle into the floor, making cleaning much simpler. No mess is a hassle with OGI flooring. A quick vacuuming or mopping will get the job done without the risk of slipping.
- Customization: You can personalize your garage flooring with OGI! Choose from our many solid color options or customize decorative flake flooring with the many shapes, sizes, colors and patterns we offer.
- Free Quotes: Contact us to schedule an in-home inspection and receive a quote free of charge!
- Local Contractors: As an entirely locally owned and operated company, we take pride in offering high-quality service to every customer. We will never use subcontractors to complete a project, so we can ensure you receive the finest craftsmanship possible. You will always receive service from genuine OGI contractors.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!
Precision Flooring Installation
Choosing OGI also means you receive installation with more precision than other basement flooring contractors. We perform a two-day installation process, which allows the materials involved with your basement flooring to properly acclimate to your basement’s environment. Other companies will advertise quicker turnaround rates with one-day installations. However, this will result in the formation of various unsightly defects. Even the slightest different in your basement’s climate will result in significant changes for the flooring materials, so it is important to always allow time for the materials to adjust. With OGI, you receive a much more thorough installation. As a result, you receive beautiful flooring that will not exhibit defects over time.
Residential and Commercial Flooring Cost | Best Flooring for Basement
We offer both garage and basement flooring installation for our residential customers with a wide variety of materials to suit different functional and aesthetic requirements. Residential flooring polyaspartic epoxy without polymer costs $3 per square foot.
For our commercial customers, we partner with Sikafloor® laminates to provide the strongest flooring solutions available. Sika is a solid color flooring system with the ability to resist extreme pressures from foot traffic, abrasions, corrosive chemicals and industrial equipment. OGI and Sika offer the ideal combination of functionality, style and safety for commercial facilities. Commercial customers can pay as low as $2 per square foot depending on the size of the facility. The larger the space, the lower the price.
Our decorative flake flooring ranges from $6.25 to $7 per square foot. The pricing also depends on the size of the space. A 2-car garage of approximately 400 square feet, for example, costs roughly $2,800 to $3,200.
For some custom options, additional charges may apply.