Ohio Garage Interiors is Northeast Ohio’s top provider of garage concrete crack repair and garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy installation services. We have a team of garage flooring experts capable of repairing any cracks and damages. Our team can then install high-performance garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy for increased protection and visual appeal.
OGI garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy contains a high-strength, hybrid polymer, so it offers four times the durability of standard epoxy. It also forms a permanent bond with the underlying concrete. As a result, it protects against mold, mildew, flooding, road salt and many other potential hazards.
Additionally, if any peeling or delamination occurs, you can rely on our ten-year warranty! We want to ensure you get the most out of your new flooring.
The Dangers of DIY
When repairing or installing new flooring, many people turn to DIY. DIY has become increasingly popular for those looking to save money, but does it really save you money in the long run? The central goal of DIY is to cut out the middleman and reduce overall material costs. However, DIY introduces many costly issues and will likely end up costing more than professional installation.
The materials involved with DIY flooring are often weaker than high-performance polyaspartic epoxy. Weaker materials mean your flooring will peel frequently and degrade more quickly. As a result, you need to perform many instances of costly maintenance to simply maintain a clean-looking floor. All these issues are avoidable with the help of a reliable flooring contractor.
Hiring a professional contractor like Ohio Garage Interiors has many advantages. OGI flooring is resistant to peeling and degradation as well as many potential hazards. You also receive the expertise of proven flooring contractors with unmatched knowledge in garage flooring installation and repair.
Initially, professional installation seems more expensive; however, the value, durability and longevity of your flooring are far higher than DIY. Most notably, you avoid all of the costly repairs involved with maintaining DIY flooring.
Ohio Garage Interiors is the best option for getting high-quality flooring without exceeding budgetary restraints.
Why Choose Ohio Garage Interiors?
Ohio Garage Interiors garage concrete crack repair and garage flooring polyaspartic epoxy offer many unique advantages:
- Low Maintenance Requirements: Our flooring offers minimal maintenance requirements. With an impermeable, non-slip surface, OGI flooring protects against dust, dirt, stains and debris. Cleaning your garage floor has never been easier! Nearly all messes and spills can be cleaned with a quick mopping or vacuuming.
- Durability and Longevity: OGI garage flooring is capable of protecting against mold, mildew, flooding, corrosive chemicals, road salt, abrasion and many other hazards. As a result, your flooring will last much longer and maintain a visually stunning aesthetic without recurring repairs.
- Customization: Get creative with your new flooring! Choose from a wide selection of solid colors and metallic finishes. You can also customize a decorative flake system with various colors, shapes, sizes and patterns.
- On-site Inspection & Free Quotes: Schedule an in-home inspection or send us photos of your flooring to receive a free quote!
- Precision Installation: Many of our competitors offer a one-day installation at an increased price. This is unnecessary and can lead to various defects in your flooring. OGI performs a two-day installation to ensure the materials acclimate properly to your garage. This also allows us to be as thorough as possible, eliminating the possibility of defect formation.
- Local Contractors: We are proud to be an entirely locally owned and operated flooring company. Thus, we never use subcontractors to finish projects. We want our customers to receive the finest craftsmanship on the market. We will always send genuine OGI contractors to perform crack repair and flooring installation.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!
If you are looking for garage concrete crack repair and flooring installation in Northeast Ohio, contact Ohio Garage Interiors today!