Do You Need Commercial Flooring Services?
Researching commercial flooring services introduces a nearly endless supply of different products and installation options. You have probably found a variety of DIY options and tutorials as well. Ohio Garage Interiors offers the best flooring materials with precision installation techniques. However, you might still be wondering if this is the best option for your facility. With so many available DIY options, wouldn’t installing your own flooring save you more money?
DIY is perfectly valid for flooring installation projects, and it has become increasingly popular among homeowners and business owners alike. However, DIY isn’t the money saver most believe it to be. It comes with a slew of hidden costs. Most people believe DIY saves money by reducing material costs and cutting out the middleman. These materials may be cheaper initially, but they are also much weaker than high-performance products. As a result, your flooring will degrade much more quickly, pressuring you to perform many costly repairs you could avoid with flooring from a professional contractor.
With Ohio Garage Interiors, however, you can install flooring that protects against peeling and degradation as well as many other potential hazards. Although professional installation seems more expensive, you receive much more value through flooring with higher durability and longevity. You also gain the advantages of working with industry experts who utilize immense experience in flooring materials and installation methods. OGI can give you flooring that lasts for years, giving you more for your money.
Additionally, our commercial flooring epoxy will bond permanently to your concrete flooring. As a result, your flooring has the ultimate protection against potential wear. Furthermore, you save money by avoiding the maintenance you would perform with DIY products.
OGI Flooring Features
- High Quality
- Strong & Flexible
- UV Resistant
- Easy Maintenance
Advantages of OGI Commercial Flooring Services
- Low Maintenance Requirements: Our flooring’s impermeable, non-slip surfaces makes cleaning much safer and easier. Stains cannot settle into the flooring, so spills are no longer a hassle. You can clean almost any mess with a quick mopping or vacuuming.
- Superior Durability: OGI commercial flooring will protect the underlying concrete from potential hazards such as mold, mildew, flooding, road salt corrosion, impacts, abrasions, chemicals and much more!
- Customization: We offer a variety of solid color options as well as a customizable decorative flake flooring system with various flake shapes, sizes, colors and configurations.
- Free Quotes: Schedule an on-site inspection to receive a quote for your flooring installation free of charge.
- Local Contractors: OGI is an entirely locally owned and operated company, so we will never bring in subcontractors to finish our projects. Our customers always receive service from genuine OGI contractors, so we can ensure they receive the finest craftsmanship in the industry.
- Ten-Year Warranty Against Peeling and Delamination!
OGI also offers more precise installation than competing flooring contractors. Our installation process takes course over two days. This allows enough time for the materials to properly acclimate to your facility’s environment and for our contractors to perform a thorough installation without issue. Rather than rushing to finish your project, we work to ensure your flooring is installed properly to avoid the formation of any defects.