Enhancing Your Business with Polyaspartic Commercial Epoxy Flooring
Enhance your business environment with a commercial polyaspartic epoxy flooring system. Regardless of your business, our high-performing commercial flooring coating system will transform your concrete floor and work environment. Be it a visual motive for that first impression of the business or a safe and durable work area for your employees, OGI polyaspartic epoxy floor coating is perfect for the job.
The Standards We Follow Are Tougher Than Our Commercial Epoxy Flooring
Here at Ohio Garage Interiors, we set our standards high and follow through. We believe in employing qualified contractors, using high-quality materials, starting and finishing projects at the scheduled time. Additionally, we take pride in our quality customer service we deliver from the first initial consultation process to the final step of installation. Our customers are the foundation of our business, so we always deliver on our word, our product and our customer service.
We also understand that employee performance is crucial. Thus, we never hire subcontractors. Our professional installers are employees of OGI, so we know and trust their knowledge and experience.
Unsure of what type would best accommodate your business? We can answer all questions about cost, longevity, extended care, style, designing or compliance with an on-site consultation. One of our team members will assist you in choosing the best fit for your requirements.
World-Class Polyaspartic Commercial Epoxy Flooring Solutions
We also utilize world-class products and materials to ensure maximum durability. Sikafloor® and OGI form an effective combination that offers the best in commercial flooring for many applications and industries:
- Broadcast Sikafloor® Morritex® – Light manufacturing facilities, animal housing, locker rooms, laundry facilities, and interior, slip-resistant flooring.
- Self-Leveling Slurry Broadcast Sikafloor® Morritex® – Light to heavy-duty manufacturing facilities, animal housing, auto maintenance, recreational facilities, garbage rooms, printing shops, and traffic aisles.
- Hanger Sikafloor® Morritex® – Aircraft maintenance facilities and hangars.
- Sikafloor® Quartzite®- Food preparation areas, pharmaceutical plants, laboratories, locker rooms, arenas, and correctional facilities.
- Broadcast System Sikafloor® Quartzite® – Grocery stores, food packing areas, commercial kitchens as well as factories, pharmaceutical offices, medical labs and hospitals.
- Sikafloor® Metallic FX – Lobbies, retail areas, museums, hotels, and educational facilities.
- PurCem® – Polyurethane Cement –Food processing plants, wet/dry processing areas, freezers/coolers, thermal shock areas, chemical process plants, and warehouse/storage areas.
With Sikafloor® strength, OGI flooring can handle nearly any industrial or commercial application. OGI flooring offers the following resistances:
- Chemical Resistance
- Stain Resistance
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Impact Resistance
- Abrasion Resistance
If you are uncertain of which flooring option to pick, our installation specialists can offer recommendations based on your industry and facility.
Advantages of Polyaspartic Epoxy Flooring
- Minimal Maintenance: OGI polyaspartic epoxy flooring finish forms an impermeable surface, so messes are easy to handle. With a quick mopping or vacuuming, you can clean any spill or stain.
- High Weather Resistance: Our flooring epoxy can protect from many potential hazards including road salt, tread marks, mold, mildew or flooding, so you don’t lose money to frequent repairs.
- Customization: Personalize your new flooring by choosing from the many solid color options or our unique DecoFlake system.
- Free Quotes: We will send one of our expert remodeling contractors to perform an in-home inspection and give you a free quote.
- No Subcontractors: We want our customers to get the finest craftsmanship available, so we never use subcontractors to complete projects. As a locally owned and operated company, we employ people we can rely on.
Our epoxy delivers a wall to wall seamless waterproof seal, creating a germ, mold, and mildew free flooring. No matter what type of abuse your business can put out these floors can take it. Call today to see how our full-service commercial polyaspartic epoxy flooring installers can help you.