OGI Commercial Flooring Polyaspartic Epoxy
Our commercial-grade polyaspartic epoxy flooring has a high-strength finish, so it can handle harsh, high-traffic conditions with ease. From foot traffic to industrial machinery impacts, OGI commercial flooring can provide unparalleled protection, so you have flooring that actually lasts. Furthermore, our commercial flooring is sanitary, resistant to stains and incredibly easy to clean. As a result, this flooring is ideal for applications that involve a high probability for staining:
- Animal Shelters and Kennels and Groomers
- Assembly Facilities
- Auto Repair Shops
- Commercial Kitchens
- Manufacturing Industries
- Public Bathrooms
- Restaurant Floors
- Service Bays
- Veterinary Clinics
- Warehouse Floors
- And Many More!
Commercial-Grade Flooring | Durability & Longevity
Protecting your commercial or industrial flooring from the abuse of its environment is one of the best investments your business will make. Regardless of your industry, your flooring will endure constant heavy foot traffic, forklifts, or transport vehicles, all of which can track in contaminants such as debris and rocks either by shoes or tires. Commercial-grade flooring provides a seamless, easy to clean, and durable finish, so it can protect the underlying substrate from this everyday damage.
Our commercial polyaspartic epoxy floor coating not only creates a safe environment for employees and customers but also an appealing aesthetic with its reflective finish. Benefits of installing commercial polyaspartic epoxy floor coating in your commercial property:
- Safety – Seamless finish (no cracks or chips posing a tripping hazard) – resistant to slippage and enhances visibility.
- Durability – Lasts longer, and withstands everyday abuse, resisting wear and decay of unprotected concrete.
- Resistance – Highly resistant to its environment -withstands exposure to potent stains, chemicals, water, and heat.
- Low maintenance – Sealed and non-porous provides quick cleanup for spills and easy to maintain.
- Aesthetic – Bright and professional-looking creating a great first impression, as well as improving lighting due to reflection.
- Affordability – The longevity and cost per square foot, and the fact that it can be applied directly to concrete outweighs the installation cost of other types of flooring.
- Variety – Diverse array of colors and patterns to choose from and can accommodate your business specific style with patterns or designs.
- Vehicle Maintenance Reduced – Reduces wear and tear on vehicles employed in the facility which reduces the maintenance needed on them.
World Class Commercial Flooring Polyaspartic Epoxy
Choosing OGI means you also receive the efficacy and quality of world-class products and materials. We work with Sikafloor® to offer superior strength in a wide range of industries and applications:
- Broadcast Sikafloor® Morritex® – Light manufacturing facilities, locker rooms, laundry facilities and animal housing.
- Self-Leveling Slurry Broadcast Sikafloor® Morritex® – Light to heavy-duty manufacturing facilities, recreational facilities, garbage rooms, printing shops, traffic aisles, animal housing and auto maintenance.
- Hanger Sikafloor® Morritex® – Aircraft hangars and maintenance facilities.
- Sikafloor® Quartzite®- Food preparation areas, pharmaceutical plants, laboratories, locker rooms, arenas, and correctional facilities.
- Broadcast Sikafloor® Quartzite® – Factories, pharmaceutical offices, medical labs and hospitals as well as grocery stores, food packing areas, commercial kitchens.
- Sikafloor® Metallic FX – Lobbies, museums, hotels, retail areas and educational facilities.
- PurCem® – Polyurethane Cement –Food processing plants, thermal shock areas, chemical process plants, warehouse/storage areas, wet/dry processing areas and freezers/coolers.
With Sikafloor® strength, OGI flooring offer many resistances, so our flooring can handle even the harshest industrial and commercial applications. The following lists our commercial polyaspartic epoxy floor coating’s resistances:
- Chemical Resistance
- Stain Resistance
- Resistance to extreme temperatures
- Impact Resistance
- Abrasion Resistance
Uncertain of which flooring is best for you? Our team of installation specialists can offer recommendations based on your application and industry, so you can get the best flooring for your facility.
Our commercial polyaspartic epoxy floor coating creates a waterproof seal for germ, mold, and mildew free flooring. OGI flooring can withstand even the toughest commercial environments. Call us today to learn more about our commercial polyaspartic epoxy floor coating products and installation services.